Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Day in the Life of Spiderman

I recently had the opportunity to spend some one on one time with Spiderman.  Underneath the superhero uniform, he's quite loving and friendly...and even silly at times.  Here are just a few of my favorite moments from my time spent with him...



We met...it was rather intense....he gave me the stare down!



I questioned his authenticity at first....his outfit seemed a little...um...unfit.


But he gave me a look that only a real superhero can give, so I knew not to question him any further!



He looked at me with loving care...I knew I was safe with him!



He must have felt safe with me too, because shortly after, he removed his mask to reveal his true identity!



He's Jackson!!!!  (why didn't I ever figure it out before??)



He soon spotted some bad guys....




So he took off on his trusty tricycle to save the day!




It's important to stay hydrated when fending off bad guys....



I snapped a picture just as he was giving the bad guy a karate chop!



He seemed to be a bit of a show off as he had to rub it in after beating the bad guy!!  (but I guess superheros are allowed to do stuff like that)



And ended the encounter with the bad guy by warning him of what would happen the next time he's bad.....



He then became irritated with my photography and insisted that I stop....apparently only "Peter Parker" is allowed to photograph Spiderman!!



Our day ended when Spiderman, exhausted from the day filled wih fighting bad guys, crashed out on the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment