Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"Hey Girl"- I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

I just have to say that I LOVE the theme of this month's challenge!  It's a wonderful way to show how beautiful all girls are...no matter what size or what age they are!  Girl power, unite!!!  :) 

I recently had the joy of capturing this little beauty in a session with her adorable little sister.  She was so serious and shy at first, but she ended up warming up to me and my camera.  This is the first shot of the day....she put her hands up to her face like this in a lot of the photos I took.  Is this her future modeling pose?  Perhaps!! :) 



Be sure to check out http://www.iheartfaces.com/2012/05/photo-challenge-girl/ to see all of the beautiful girlie entries.



4 comments:

  1. Awwww...what a little beauty! She'll be a heartbreaker, for sure ;) Great photo...awesome in b/w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How she's soooooo cuuuuuuuute ! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete