Friday, October 19, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Friendship


As a pre-curser to this image, please let me explain. I don't normally bring my son along to photo shoots with me, but I did on this particular occasion...I was photographing my good friend's little guy, we were at a nature park, my sitter backed out at the last minute and my friend didn't mind.  My son did surprisingly well by behaving himself and staying out of the photos, considering he was only 2 1/2 at the time.  This image was captured at the end of the session, just as I told my son that it was ok to go see baby Landin...and this is the result of that!  He loves little Landin and just wanted to give him a kiss!  This image makes my heart smile every time I see it! I hope that he and Landin are as close of friends as me and Landin's mommy are! 


What a wonderful theme...to recognize and pay tribute to all of the special friendships!  For other beautiful images of "Friendship" go to I Heart Faces



 


No comments:

Post a Comment