Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby K - Newborn

Is there anything more precious in the world than a newborn baby??!!  I'm fairly certain that the answer is no.  This little guy, just 8 days new, was such a sweet baby and beyond adorable!  Although things didn't go as planned and he didn't really want to sleep the whole time (we had a bit of a screaming and crying fiasco as the session started), we managed to capture some truly special moments as he calmed down and finally dozed off to sleep.  As I await the arrival of my own bundle of joy, this session not only made me excited for these new parents, but also for my husband and I as we will soon be welcoming our own bundle!  The tiny fingers and toes, the soft skin, the fine hair...ah, it's bliss!  I just wanted to eat him up...well, not literally, of course!  :)

  As I mentioned, there was a bit of a fiasco when the session first started! :)










I LOVE this one of the baby bits....these little parts are what we want to cherish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment